VVV-Venlo – Twente: prediction for the match
On December 19, in one of the matches of the 13th round of the Netherlands championship, VVB-Venlo and Twente will meet. The starting whistle will sound at 20:45. Bookmakers predict the victory of Twente – the coefficient of such a result is 1.83 It is proposed to bet on the winnings of the hosts with a quote of 3.84. You can bet on a draw with odds of 3.95. Bookmakers expect a large number of goals in this game: bets on total over 2.5 goals are offered at odds of 1.57. Bets on total under 2.5 goals are accepted with odds of 2.39.
VVV-Venlo – Twente. Key facts about the match
- BBB-Venlo in the last match in the Netherlands championship on December 13 played with Feyenoord and lost with a score of 0: 3. This was the second consecutive defeat of BBB-Venlo. And he does not win in four matches in a row – three lost meetings and one draw. In each of the previous 9 matches with the participation of the team, more than two goals have been scored.
- Twente played his last match in the Dutch championship on December 13 against AZ and lost with a score of 1: 3. Twente won only two times in the previous five matches of the tournament, drawing once and losing twice.
- The last face-to-face match between BBB-Venlo and Twente in the Dutch championship was held on November 24, 2019 and ended with the victory of BBB-Venlo with a score of 2: 1.
- Home team is better offensive than defensive: defense rating 535 and attack rating 866. Away, on the other hand, is better at defending than attacking: the defense rating is 1251, and the attack rating is 1102.
- Home team’s attack rating versus away team’s defense rating 0.69. With this ratio, the average expected number of goals in a match for the attacking team is 0.95.
- The ratio of the attack rating of the away team and the defense rating of the home team 2.06. Statistically expected number of goals for an attacking team with a similar ratio of 2.86.
Official site 1win offers a wide range of disciplines for sports betting. After the transition and registration through the working mirror of the bookmaker’s office